Mr. Kim Williamson
Real Estate Broker
16126 South Park Ave. 1s.
South Holland, Illinois 60473
Business Phone 708-596-6771 Professional Skills
Skilled in Real Estate Sales and Property Management, In addition to Foreclosure Counseling, B.P.O.’s & R.E.O.’s, Accounting, Organizing (Seminar’s Etc.), Budgeting, Supervising, and Scheduling. I am experienced with Mortgage Financing, Certificates of completion for all classes in real estate appraisal, in accordance with USPA law rules and regulations. I am also familiar with Carpentry, pluming, Internet communications, operation & promotions.
1997- Current Williamson Realty & Property Management, Inc., Broker/Owner
· Accounting, hiring, bookkeeping
· All Real Estate Sales & Services
· Training Agents & Organize Meetings
· Manage an office of Realtors, Realtor associates, and secretary
· Manage residential multi-family properties
1994 – 1996 Century 21 Dabbs South
Mega Broker – responsible for hiring, and training g
New realtor associates, etc.
1989 – 1994 Century 21 Enterprise Realtor Associate
Top producing agent (out of approximately 70 agents)
1981-1988 Professional Crash Rescue Fire Fighters – Glenview, Illinois
· Experienced with all types of air craft fire suppression and rescue
Techniques on: p-3’s, c-130’s, a-7’s f-14’s, etc.
· Driver Equipment operations and maintenance
· Emergency radio response room operation
· Aircraft & Structural fire equipment operations
· Over all knowledge of air field operations
(Runways, air craft hangers, radio operation, control tower communications for runway clearance etc.)
· Inspector of Structural Buildings homes, aircraft hangers etc.
2005 Completed (passed) all classes related to (USPAP)
Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
& Advisory Opinions.
1988 Century 21 Real Estate Training Classes / Received license
1985-1987 University of Illinois
Liberal Arts and Science
1983-1985 Malcolm X College: Liberal Arts, Arts & Science. Deans list.
1976-1980 Non Active Reserves
1974-1976 United States Navy – Active Duty Honorable Discharge
· Mess Management Specialist
· Preparation of meals for approximately 5,000 per meal
· Naval personnel planning, receiving, storage, etc.
· Assisted with recruit training of shipboard firefighting techniques